Your Privacy Rights
What does Lexus of Tulsa Do with your Personal Information?
Reasons we can share your personal information:
- Financial Companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
- The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. this information can include:
- Social Security number and income
- Credit history and credit scores
- When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your personal information as described in this notice.
- All financial companies need to share customers personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers' personal information and the reasons Lexus of Tulsa chooses to share.
Questions? Call 918-665-3987
- For our everyday business purposes - such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus.
- For our marketing purposes - to offer our products and services to you